Vegetable stew- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
This hearty soup with barley and lots of vegetables is rich and filling enough to be served as a main dish.
- Soak barley porridge in tepid water overnight.
- Cut the beef into cubes and cook in 500 ml of boiling water.
- Stir in beef bouillon and continue to cook for about 20 minutes.
- Chop up the onion and arrange it in a large casserole dish.
- Add the soaked and drained barley, cubed tomato, diced spring beans, diced cabbage, carrot sliced into rings, potatoes cut into small pieces and sweet pepper cut into strips.
- Add a pinch of black pepper and a dash of Vegeta, and toss to combine with beef cooked with bouillon (the beef does not need to be fully done).
- Add a pinch of ground red seasoning pepper, top with a little boiling water to cover the vegetables, and stir well.
- Put the casserole in the oven preheated to 200 °C and bake for about 50 minutes.
Advice: You can add a little dry white wine for a nicer taste.