Having our own Research and Development department is an organizational tradition of Podravka and its competitive advantage.
Activities in the area of research and development are the carriers of development of our company. They include the values represented by prof. Zlata Bartl and her teams - passion, creativity, innovation, excellence, trust and consumer health.
To unite research and development activities with innovation, for the purpose of developing new and innovative products and services, to the well-being of health and increase of everyday quality of living for our consumers.
The greatest value of Podravka's Research and development is its employees. Teams of food technologists, nutritionists, biotechnologists, agricultural advisers, biologists, designers, environment protection engineers, pharmacists and technical staff are all dedicated to creating of good quality, innovative products safe for environment and good for consumer health.
The aim of our laboratories for product development, sensory analysis, taste research, control of raw materials, semi-ready products, packaging, production facilities and environment is to ensure the highest quality of Podravka products, building trusting relations with the consumers.
- Product development laboratories: food seasonings, baby food, cream spreads and breakfast cereals, sweets, snack and mill-bakery products, fruit, vegetable products and condiments, fish products and beverages.
- Culinary laboratory.
- Semi-industrial laboratory (pilot laboratory).
- Tasting and sensory analysis laboratory.
- Quality control and sanitary validity control.
- Waste waters laboratory.
- Agricultural laboratory.
- Packaging material testing laboratory.
Apart from the laboratories, Research and Development department is also an education center for employees, consumers, associates, students and pupils.