Dalmatian symphony- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Sea fish, Mediterranean herbs, tomatoes and wine make a perfect formula for a Mediterranean dish, and combined with yellow corn grits they create an irresistible blend of sea and mainland all on one plate.
- Trim off skin and bones of the fish cutlets. Season them with salt and pepper.
- Fry the fish in heated oil on all sides, remove it from the stove and set aside.
- Add onion and fry briefly, add squeezed garlic, tomato puree, wine, Vegeta herbs of Mediterranean mix and chopped capers. Fry for a couple of minutes.
- Return the fish to the sauce and sauté briefly.
- Add butter to the boiling water and stir in yellow corn grits. Cook for about 10 minutes at a medium-low heat stirring continuously.
Serving: Serve the fish and sauce with polenta.
Advice: If the Atlantic bonito is not very large take more cutlets.
|Energy||614 kcal / 2.567 kJ|
|Total fat||26,33 g|
|Total carbohydrates||50,15 g|
|Diet fibres||2,56 g|
|Total proteins||39,78 g|
|Vitamin A||3.998,64 μg|
|Vitamin D||325,30 μg|
|Pantoten acid||1,87 mg|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|