Quick bean and pasta soup- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Modern Dalmatian women have mastered preparing many traditional Croatian recipes, the quick and easy way. This is one example.
- In hot oil cook the onion and bacon.
- Mix in garlic and cover with a few tablespoons of water.
- Add Vegeta Gourmet Stock Powder, bay leaf, celery leaf and continue cooking, roughly 10 minutes.
- While this is cooking, boil some pasta.
- Cover the onion and bacon mixture with the rest of the water, and add in the beans, tomato concentrate and cooked pasta.
- Bring to boil and continue cooking for a few more minutes.
Serving: Sprinkle with chopped parsley and serve.
Advice: To make the soup thicker, separate some beans and puree them. Then mix in to the soup.
|Energy||397 kcal / 1.659 kJ|
|Total fat||15,69 g|
|Total carbohydrates||49,26 g|
|Diet fibres||7,43 g|
|Total proteins||15,20 g|
|Vitamin A||588,72 μg|
|Vitamin E||7,61 mg|
|Vitamin C||20,05 mg|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|