Pasta with Ragout alla bolognese- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
The crew of Vegeta’s kitchen enjoyed watching how in a shop and trattoria “Annamaria” in Bologna under the master’s hands torteline, gnocchi, canelloni, lasagne, tagliatelle... were created. And afterwards, who would fail to taste them with ragout alla bolognese?
- Chop the bacon, onion and garlic. Grate the carrot and the celery.
- In the pan (with thick bottom) heat up the oil and sauté the meat. After that add bacon, onion, carrot, celery and garlic and sauté all together briefly.
- Stir in the chopped tomatoes, some salt, Vegeta and sauté for another 10 minutes.
- Add tomato concentrate, grated nutmeg, origano, bay leaf, freshly ground pepper and vine.
- Cook slowly for about an hour, adding water occasionally as needed. Near the end of cooking add chopped chicken liver.
Serving: Pour the ready sauce over cooked pasta and serve with grated Parmesan cheese.
Advice: For the sauce use meat which you minced once with wide holes.
Little secret: Add chicken liver near the end of cooking so they would not become dry, and at the same time they will provide enough aroma for the sauce.
Note: This meal can also be frozen Freezing: Prepare the bolognese sauce per recipe (without adding chicken liver), chill it and distribute into portions and put into freezing. Unfreezing: Put some water into the dish, add frozen sauce, cover and heat up over slow fire. During that time cook the pasta as desired. Durability: to 60 days.
|Energy||598 kcal / 2.500 kJ|
|Total fat||38,44 g|
|Total carbohydrates||34,07 g|
|Diet fibres||3,29 g|
|Total proteins||25,12 g|
|Vitamin A||8.947,36 μg|
|Vitamin D||19,18 μg|
|Vitamin C||17,63 mg|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|