Grilled ribs- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
If you feel creative, combine juicy pork ribs with a sauce made with beer and laced with honey, chili and sugar, and enjoy a unique BBQ meal.
- Cut the ribs into large chunks. Combine Vegeta Grill Piquant BBQ with honey and brush on the ribs.
- Take a large piece of aluminum foil and transfer half of the ribs. First close and seal one side lengthwise, then firmly twist one end to seal.
- Through the remaining opening, add 75 ml water and 3 spoonfuls oil, twist and seal the other end but make sure the foil is loose to allow the heat to circulate and cook the meat.
- Prepare another piece of foil, add the remaining ribs and seal as previously described. Leave the foil packages for at least 1 hour before placing them on a hot grill.
- Grill on medium heat for about 45-60 minutes.
- Add a little oil to a frying pan, add finely chopped onion and pancetta and fry until golden.
- Add minced garlic, chopped chili pepper and brown sugar. Fry for a couple of minutes before adding the beer.
- Simmer the sauce on low heat for about 10 minutes until thickened. Add the passata and continue to cook for a couple of minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the meat from foil and discard the foil. Put the meat back on the grill and continue to cook on low heat for 10-15 minutes, basting with the sauce.
Serving: Serve ribs with the remaining sauce or mild relish.
Advice: For grilled pork ribs, choose smaller short ribs known as baby ribs.