Round steaks with vegetables- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Serve these grilled steaks with soft pan-fried potatoes to your favourite company and enjoy a premium steak perfectly accompanied with everyone's favourite vegetable and a bit of mild relish.
- Rinse the steaks and pat-dry them with paper towels. Sprinkle with Vegeta Grill Classic and leave to rest for about 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Scrub the potatoes with a brush to clean and cut them into large pieces.
- Add 5 tablespoons of oil to a frying pan and when the oil is hot, add the potatoes. Fry the potatoes on all sides until nice and golden.
- Add the sliced onion, whole cloves of garlic, minced chili pepper and rosemary to the pan. Season with salt and pepper and continue to fry for a couple of minutes. Add a little water and cook for another 10 minutes or until the potatoes are soft.
- Cook the round steaks on a hot grill or greased griddle pan for about 3 minutes each side until done and nicely pink in the centre.
Serving: Transfer the steaks to a warm plate, cover and rest them for about 5 minutes. Serve with vegetables.
Advice: To make your beefsteaks perfectly juicy, it is important to rest the meat when it is done. Resting time helps the fiber cool and relax and will keep all the juices in the meat. To add more great flavour to this premium grilled steak, serve with a spoonful of Podravka mild relish.