Member of the Management Board
Appointed a member of the Management Board of Podravka d.d. in February 2022
She has been employed at Podravka d.d. since 1984. She has been gaining her work experience on various managerial and directorial positions within the company sections Accounting and Finance, Retail, HoReCa sales, Frozen program, Markets joint affairs and Export preparation. Since 2012 she worked as a unit manager at Import-export logistics, and since 2015 she is department head at Import-export logistics.
She graduated foreign trade at the Faculty of Economics and Business in Zagreb, and since 2012 she received her MA from the same Faculty.
Management Board president and Management Board members perform their duties according to individual areas of expertise and have special and specific tasks which are being performed in accordance to Company regulations and proceedings.
Ljiljana Šapina, member of the Management Board, is responsible for coordinating and leading the tasks in the following areas
- production, maintenance, energy and ecology of the Food business segment;
- logistics of the Food business segment;
- stocks of raw materials, production materials and finished products in the Food business segment;
- digitalisation and modernisation of the supply chain;
- planning and joint tasks in the supply chain;
- implementation of investments in the supply chain;
- agricultural production and the development of agriculture.