Member of the Management Board
Appointed a member of the Management Board of Podravka d.d. in February 2022
He started his professional career in 2000 in Assets Management department at Zagrebačka banka as assistant portfolio manager, where he participated in founding the company for managing investment funds at Zagrebačka banka. He joined AZ obligatory pension fund in 2002, as portfolio manager in charge of managing shareholding part of the portfolio. As assistant manager and head portfolio manager at AZ obligatory pension fund, among other tasks he actively participated in portfolio management process, managing the investment process. Since 2006 he was Management Board member at Allianz ZB d.o.o., company for managing obligatory pension fund, in charge of investments. During his term he invested in numerous companies from pharmaceutical and food sector and developed good business practices with all the major business banks in the Republic of Croatia and international financial institutions. In AZ voluntary pension funds as person in charge of investment, he participated and managed all parts of the investment process.
He graduated from the Faculty of Economics and Business at Zagreb University. Over his career he took part in numerous trainings and educations and participated on conferences related to investments and capital market.
Management Board president and Management Board members perform their duties according to individual areas of expertise and have special and specific tasks which are being performed in accordance to Company regulations and proceedings.
Davor Doko, member of the Management Board, is responsible for coordinating and leading tasks in the following areas:
- corporate financial and managerial accounting and monetary flows of the Podravka Group;
- financing of Podravka Group companies, particularly management of capital, assets and liabilities to banks and other financial institutions;
- in cooperation with the CEO, coordination of the drafting of the three-year Operation Plan and the three-year Investment Plan of the Podravka Group;
- supervision of the execution of the annual and three-year Operations Plan;
- application of tax regulations at the level of the Podravka Group;
- asset management of the Podravka Group;
- corporate information system;
- investor relations.