Life in Serbia has remained being slow, just like eating. Serbians slowly enjoy the spicy and sometimes oily food, barbecue, excellent domestic spirits, desserts rich in nuts, eggs and butter, and all of those hedonistic bites that the Western Europe has almost banished from the menu . Podravka Chicken soup with noodles is the best-selling product on the market soup in Serbia.
Regionalni centar Beograd
Tošin bunar 272A, 5/B
11070 Novi Beograd
Republic of Serbia
tel: +381 11 2184 656
tel: +381 11 2184 703
fax: +381 11 2287 425
tel: +381 21 64 10 915
Regional Center Kragujevac
Luja Pastera 16/1
tel: +381 34 639 30 80
fax: +381 34 639 30 81
Regional Center Niš
Knjaževačka br. 12
Podravka products have been present on the Serbian market since 2001 when a branch office "Podravka d.o.o. Beograd" was registered.
Today the hardworking employees of the Serbian branch office take care about selling the wide variety of Podravka's products. The best-selling products are these: Vegeta, Podravka soups, Lino baby food, Lino žitarice, Lino lada, Eva canned fish, Podravka vegetables, Podravka mesni proizvodi. So Podravka, with the brands of Fant, Talianette and Kviki, on the market of Serbia in its portfolio has over 200 different products.
Eva, treasury of healthy fish products is represented by a rich assortment of canned fish and salads: Sardines in olive oil, Sardines in vegetable oil, Sardines in vegetable oil with lemon, Sardines piquant and Sardines with vegetables in sauce and Sardines in tomato sauce, Tuna fillets in olive oil, Tuna pieces in olive oil, Tuna pieces in vegetable oil, Tuna fillets in vegetable oil, Tuna pieces in vegetable oil and Tuna with vegetables in sauce, Mackerel fillets in vegetable oil, Mackerel with vegetables in sauce, fish salads: tuna salad Mexicana, Mediterranean tuna salad and tuna salad Dalmatina.
Podravka in Serbia is an absolute market leader in children's food category, and Podravka Chicken soup with noodles is the best-selling product on the market soup in Serbia. Best Buy Award researches conducted in the countries of the region for the period 2013/2014. year have shown that consumers' choice No.1 in Serbia are just Podravka pickles and Chutney.
- Belgrade, the capital of Serbia, is almost 7 000 years old.
- Roman Emperor Constantine the Great was born in Nis in 274.
- The "Karadjordje steak" was named after Djordje Petrovic, the leader of the First Serbian Uprising.
- Only in the Dominican Republic are greaves, a Serbian specialty, prepared in almost the same way as they are in Serbia.
For those wishing to spend a good time in Belgrade:
- International Theater Festival in September.
- Classic Music Festival in October.
- Belgrade International Film Festival.
- Try the dishes made from minced meat, dried meat, kajmak, pies and the traditional Serbian specialty known as "slatko".
- Take home with you the "Serbian schnaps", that is plum brandy.
- Keep in mind that the selection of vegetarian dishes is not too big.