Chicken Stuffed with Chutney- Recipe by coolinarika.com -
Try a tasteful new recipe and you will love the perfectly balanced flavours and delightful look of a juicy chicken steak on your plate.
- Trim the chicken fillets, make a cut in the middle with a small sharp knife and sprinkle with Vegeta universal.
- To make the stuffing, combine chutney, breadcrumbs, finely chopped spring onion and parsley in a bowl, add the egg and mix well.
- Use a piping bag to stuff the chicken fillets and secure them with toothpicks.
- Coat the chicken with flour and fry with a little oil on all sides. Deglaze with white wine, add the water and chicken bouillon, and cook on low heat for about 10 minutes.
- Finish the sauce by adding cream and cooking briefly.
- Serve with potato gnocchi boiled in a large pot of lightly salted water.
Serving: Serve this chutney-stuffed chicken with potato gnocchi.
|Energy||768 kcal / 3.210 kJ|
|Total fat||53,61 g|
|– od toga: zasićene masne kiseline||1,46 g|
|Total carbohydrates||22,55 g|
|Diet fibres||265,23 g|
|Total proteins||46,15 g|
|Vitamin A||1.185,09 μg|
|Vitamin D||71,99 μg|
|Pantoten acid||2,04 mg|
|Per 100 g of product||Source: Podravka d.d.|